In close cooperation you support the team in developing and implementing gameplay ideas. You discuss possible solutions for the challenges at hand in close cooperation with your team members and take your share of responsibility in reaching common objectives. As a born team player passionate for games you support the team with the following skills:
- Distinct understanding of form, color, atmosphere, light, composition and clarity
- Experience in game production, particularly in communications design, recognizability, consistency and orientation
- Adapt art styles and create environment assets with and without the help of templates
- Familiar with technical aspects of and workflows for creating assets
- Integrate already existing assets and create levels
- Solve problems independently and show initiative in coming up with new ideas
- Work autonomously in cooperation with other artists
- Experience with Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Unity and optionally Blender or Modo
- Nice-to-have experience in lighting, modular level design, player guidance, asset creation with optimized performance
What we offer
You work in a team of 10-16 on our latest indie PC game. We welcome you in an especially spacious and modern office right at U-Schloßstrasse. Your work with us will be characterized by staggered hours, flat hierarchies, loads of opportunities for participation and creation, as well as an approach to game development that cherishes experiments and independence. In addition, we offer membership in a modern fitness studio in our office building and are happy to hear about your ideas, how we can strengthen cooperation with you.
Send your application including your resume and a portfolio of your work (also when not published) to email@example.com
Please refer to this job ad in your application.