We hereby inform you about the kind of personal data ByteRockers’ Games GmbH & Co. KG processes and how we handle this data. Furthermore, we inform you about the legal basis of processing data and your according rights.
Who is responsible for processing the data and how can I reach the person who is responsible for data protection?
Responsible for data protection is
ByteRockers’ Games GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0)30 – 2325 733 80
Represented by: Mr. Martin Knauf
You can reach the person who is responsible for data protection via the above contact info.
For what purpose and based upon which statutory source is data processed?
We process your personal data according to the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Data Protection Act and all other governing acts as far as necessary in order to allocate information on this website as well as our services.
If you should use our website for informational purposes only, which means that you won't log into a web account, register for a web account or submit any other kind of information, we won't collect any individual related data except the data that's submitted by your browser in order to be able to visit our website. This is:
- Date and time of your inquiry
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of your inquiry (precise site)
- Access status/HTTP-status code
- Respectively submitted volume of data
- Website of the inquiry
- Operating system and its UI
- Language and Version of the browser software.
In order to ensure the functionality of this website data will be stored in log files. These files also serve the purpose to ensure the security of our IT Systems and improving our website.
Section 6, subparagraph 1, littera f GDPR constitutes the legal right to temporarily store data as well as log files.
If the act of processing personal data is vested by the consent of the affected person then section 6, subparagraph 1, littera a GDPR serves as statutory source.
Section 6, subparagraph 1, littera b GDPR serves as statutory source for processing personal data in order to fulfill contracts if one of the contract parties is the affected person. This also applies to precontractual measures which require processing activities.
In case our company has to comply with legal obligations in order to process personal data, then Section 6, subparagraph 1, littera c GDPR serves as statutory source.
Section 6, subparagraph 1, littera d GDPR serves as statutory source in cases when vitally important interests of an affected person or another natural person requires the processing of personal data.
When personal data is processed in order to preserve the interests of our company or a third party, then the interests, basic rights and freedoms of the affected person have to succumb. Section 6, subparagraph 1, littera f GDPR serves as statutory source in this case.
Personal data can be passed on to our IT service providers in order to allocate this website.
We maintain up to date technical measures to warrant the protection of your data and especially to protect your personal data from hazards caused by data transition and to prevent knowledge acquisition by a third party. These measures are accordingly adjusted to the respective up to date technology.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your end device. They can be used to detect if there already was communication between your end device and our website. In this case only the cookie on your end device is identified. Personal data is only stored in cookies if you agreed to it, or if it is a technical necessity, for instance to enable a secure login.
If you visit our website you agree to the usage and storage of cookies on your end device. However, you can also view our website without cookies. Most browsers auto-accept cookies. You can prevent cookie storage on your end device if you open the browser settings and select do not accept cookies. You can remove stored cookies on your end device anytime – for details how to do this, please refer to the instructions of your browser or your end device.
If you do not accept cookies it may lead to reduced functionality in our services.
These cookies are used to improve usability and performance of websites, make additional functionalities available, and are used for the administration of the website.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- will be used to reset the language setting on revisit.
We collect your personal data when you provide it by completing the contact form. The data provided is exclusively processed and used to provide you with the requested information. Any further processing and use of your data for advertising purposes or for market research will only take place with your express consent.
The following data is stored at the time the message is sent:
- E-Mail address of the user
- Name of the user
- Company name (free indication) of the user
In order to be able to process your data as part of the transmission process, we kindly ask for your consent and refer to this Privacy Statement.
You can also contact us via an alternatively provided e-mail address. Our company will store the personal data of the user sent along with the e-mail.
Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. If the contact by e-mail is intended to conclude a contract, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Our company processes the personal data from the input mask only for the purpose of processing the contact. This is also the legitimate interest that is required for processing personal data, if the contact is made by e-mail. The processing of other personal data during the transmission process is based on the prevention of possible misuse of the contact form, as well as on the security of our information technology systems.
Once the data is no longer needed to achieve the original purpose for which it was collected, it will be deleted. Personal data collected from the input form of the contact form on the website or sent to us by e-mail will no longer be required if communication with the user ceases. This is the case when, when considering the facts, it becomes clear that this is also finished for the future and that no further communication takes place.
Additional personal data collected during the transmission process will be deleted within a period of seven days.
The revocation of his consent to the processing of his personal data is possible for the user at any time. When contacting by e-mail, the user can revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time. However, further communication can no longer take place, as all personal data stored in the context of the contact is deleted in this case.
Integration of YouTube-Videos
We have integrated YouTube videos into our online service, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and are accessible directly from our website. All videos are integrated in the “advanced data protection mode”, meaning if you do not play a video, no personal data about you will be transmitted to YouTube. Only if you play videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. In addition YouTube receives the information that you visited the correlating subpage on our website. We have no control over this data transmission. This happens whether this third-party supplier offers a user account into which you are logged in, or if no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, the data will be assigned to your account. If you do not want an association between your profile and YouTube you should log out before pressing the play button.
YouTube stores this data in user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or need-based design of their website. This analysis happens especially (even for users not logged in) to provide demand-actuated advertising and to inform other users on social media about your activities on our website. You have the right to object the creation of a user profile, which you have to address directly to YouTube.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data is section 6 paragraph 1 littera f) GDPR. By the means of plug-ins we give you the option to interact with social media and other users, so that we can improve our service and make it more interesting for you.
Information regarding the third-party supplier: YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, : https://policies.google.com/technologies/product-privacy and https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA, subjected to the ES-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
What kind of data protection rights can I exercise as an involved individual?
If not contrary to provisions under special law you have the following rights:
- According to section 7 paragraph 3 GDPR you can revoke your given consent to us at any time. This results in us no longer being allowed to process the personal data your consent was based on.
- According to section 15 GDPR you have the right to request information about your personal data we process at any time. In particular, you can demand disclosure of processing purposes, the category of the personal data and their origin, the categories of recipients towards whom your data was disclosed to or will be disclosed to, as well as the purpose and the planned storage period. In addition, you can request information about the existence of rights of adjustment, erasure, data processing limitation, objection, appeal, the origin of your data, in cases where it was not compiled by us, and the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling. Where applicable, you can request meaningful information about their specifics.
- According to section 16 GDPR you have the right to request the immediate revision of incorrect personal data, or the completion of the personal data we store about you.
- According to section 17 GDPR you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of freedom of expression and information, the fulfillment of a legal obligation, on grounds of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- According to section 18 GDPR you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you decline data deletion, if we no longer need your personal data, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or if you objected to the processing of your data according to section 21 GDPR.
- According to section 20 GDPR you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, common, and machine-readable format, or have your data transferred to a third party.
- According to section 77 GDPR you have the right to raise a complaint with a supervisory authority. Usually, you can contact a supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace, or at the place of our law office address.
Please direct all information requests or objections regarding the data processing to email@example.com or to the address on our copyright page.
We do not gather personal data of minors. In the case of an unwitting data collection, we will erase them immediately.
Can I object to the processing of my personal data?
You have the right to object the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing without giving any reasons. If we process your data to preserve legitimate interests, you can object to this for reasons arising from your specific situation. We will stop processing your personal data, unless we can provide compelling and legitimate reasons, which predominate your interests, rights, or liberties, or if the processing is necessary for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
To provide the website for users and to ensure the operation of the website, data acquisition and the storage in log files is absolutely necessary. As a result there is no possibility of objection for users.
As far as log files are stored, they will be deleted at the latest after seven days. Further processing does not take place.
Do I have the option to raise a complaint?
If you consider our processing of your personal data to be illegal, or a potential infringement of the data protection law for other reasons, you can raise a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority:
The state representative for data protection in Berliner
We reserve the right to update this data privacy statement from time to time. Updates of this data privacy statement will be published on our website, and are in effect as soon as published. It is recommended to visit this page on a regular basis to stay informed about updates.